MDEDC releases annual competitiveness report for Colorado
- The report lists Colorado’s strengths as follows:
- 8th highest for its economic outlook.
- Among the top-10 states for employment growth
- Continues to post strong population growth, ranking as the 4th-fastest growing state in 2011.
- Top-10 rankings for fourth-grade and eighth-grade reading proficiency and continues to rank first for highest ACT and SAT scores.
- Posts dominant rankings in key innovation measures such as Venture capital investments (3rd) and Initial Public Offerings (5th)
- Maintains top-10 positions in major health and wellness rankings
This entry was posted in Colorado Springs
. Bookmark the permalink